Saturday, May 3, 2008

What time is it?!


You know the beginning of High School Musical 2 (okay, maybe some of you don't...we definitely do in this family)?  The clock is ticking and everyone starts saying "summer, summer, summer, summer" faster and faster while getting louder.  That's how I feel.  It's SO close, but not quite here yet.  I have about one more huge project in each of my classes, but other than that - I am finally at the end (of this semester)!

I had to take a really frustrating music education class this semester.  Don't get me wrong - I love music.  However, this class has been the plague of my life.  We have learned how to teach a elementary music class, classroom behavior and discipline, and how to fill out a resume.  All good things, but in a music class?!  Seriously?!  Not once were we taught how to apply music into our general classroom.  Ridiculous.  Anyway.  We have to take turns creating lesson plans and "teaching" our class.  I make sure to have a lot of fun with this and this was the subject of my last lesson:


In other news, I cut my hair! I cut it a month after the wedding,
but once you cut, it's hard to stop! My goal is to NOT wear it 
up in a bun or ponytail, so I had to take drastic measures. And 
here's the result:

6 comments:

Julie P said...

Hair looks super cute!!!!

Tell Adam not to have to much fun with that camera!!!!!

Heidi said...

cute hair!!! i made that goal the last time i chopped off my hair in march and i still managed to find ways to just put it up :P

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great! I cut my hair too, but the only picture I have of it right now is the one on my blog.

Meow, I should come to lawrence sometime and I'll treat you to dinner so we can have some Boo and KItty time ;)

Anonymous said...

i love the mysterious ticking noise!! some of my closest friends sang it to me on my wedding day at my reception. it holds a special place in my heart.

AdrianneJayne said...

CUTE HAIR! I totally know what you mean about the short-hair syndrome! It IS hard to stop... luckily i pulled myself out of that loop and it's getting kind of long. Anyway, that video is funny... mad props!

Amelia said...

We're the same!! I'll be posting a short-hair post in a bit, but I just went super short too! Kristen and I almost always end up with the same haircut miles apart with no discussion ... I think this is the final bit of proof that you really are a Buhler now! :)