Thursday, March 13, 2008

At the beginning...



So, I've never been successful with these.  I have no problems writing in my journal every night (even a late night like tonight!), but when I'm writing to who knows who...it gets more difficult.  I don't have fun, exciting stories to tell, but I figured this would be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends (since the Christensen Chronicles have kind of died out after I got home from England).  So...here goes!

I am currently doing everything I possibly can to avoid the inevitable - midterms.  All of mine are take-home essays, which makes it more difficult.  Why?  Well, because there is a lot at home to distract me!  It's also not a good combination to have a husband who wants to avoid homework as much as you do...because then the work is avoided.  We both have a heavy workload and won't have much of a Spring Break next week.  But, only half a semester until summer!  Huzzah!





No comments: